Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vinyl

I love working with vinyl.  Vinyl can be used in so many different ways.  I have made my own car decals, wall decor, gifts, etc.  Currently I'm working on party favors for my daughter's birthday, so you will see that project next month. 

I used my Cricut to cut out vinyl letters for a quote above my front door. 
I also decorated my plain cake carrier with circles.  

Vinyl is easy to work with and can be used in so many different ways!

Today is my birthday.  I only tell you that because I want to share with you how exciting my week has been!  First of all, I got a Cuttlebug for my birthday!  I haven't had a chance to use it other than to just test it out, but I can't wait to emboss with it.  I think it is going to allow me to add a little extra special elements to my paper projects!  Second, although this has nothing to do with my birthday, I was excited to find out that I won a $10 SVG Cuts gift card in a contest they were having along with Pazzles!  I get most of my ideas and SVG files from SVG Cuts.com.  It is ran by a couple, who go above and beyond for their customers.  Mary is so gifted and creates the awesome files and Leo takes the pictures, videos, and website stuff.  They are both so gifted and sweet.  If you want to learn more about SVG Cuts, check out the ad at the top of my blog!  I can't wait to go shopping on the website and use my gift card!

Also, don't forget to add your email at the bottom of the blog to get an email each time I post a blog! 

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment