Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall

The weather is starting to cool off here in Arkansas.  Or at least they say it will tomorrow! :)  Football season is here and soon the trees will be changing and there is nothing prettier than Arkansas in the Fall.  This has gotten me excited about Fall crafting.  Even though I should have been making other Fall items, I couldn't wait to make this Haunted House.  I made it using svg cut files from SVG Cuts.com (you can visit them by clicking the link at the top of the blog) and loved the paper that Mary from SVG Cuts used, so I totally copied hers and used Martha Stewart scrapbook paper.  The house holds three battery operated tea lights.  Here is a video of the house so that you can see it in action:


Also some still photos:




Now to finish a Razorback themed 3D name and some Fall pumpkins that I can actually use right now!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment